Tips for a Successful Showing: The Exterior – Think Seasonally
Have you taken stock of your yard and exterior as the seasons have changed?
- Take advantage of the current season and decorate your yard appropriately
- Make sure your garden is in beautiful shape in the summer, and that any extra features you have, like a pool or a fire pit, are cleaned and ready to go.
- Stage the outdoors
- Even if your home has a small patio or balcony, play it up with a cute cafe table and chairs, a cheerful tablecloth and even a little tray of dishes or a vase of flowers. When people look at this scene, they won’t be thinking “small,” they will be thinking, “What a charming spot to have breakfast!”
- Create a lifestyle people are looking for
- Generally speaking, you want to play up what your neighborhood or area is known for. Have a house in a quiet, grassy suburb? Hanging a hammock in your backyard and a bench swing on your porch could be the perfect touch.
I hope everything is going well for you in your search for your next home. If you have questions about whether or not your property qualifies for USDA financing, or what kind of payment you may have with a property, email me and I will do some research for you. I am here to help!